Like many organisations, you’re probably a Microsoft 365 subscriber. You may be using Teams and Outlook for messaging and collaboration. But do you have a consistent, engaging way to share news, guidance and resources across the entire organisation?
If the answer is no, you’re probably dealing with an abundance of company-wide emails, duplicate documents, disparate systems and internal email attachments.
Worry not, a well-designed intranet will provide:
- A platform for company-wide communications, including news, events and alerts.
- A single point of access to all strategic documents, policies, guidance and templates.
- Information and resources required to complete day-to-day tasks.
- A rich employee directory, detailing contact information, knowledge and skills.
- Anything else you need to share!